Annie's Adventures!

Monday, July 24, 2006

THE BLOG IS BORN
So I have always been reluctant to start a blog because I figure I use up all of the attention the world owes me by talking so much.
But then when I got to Spain, several people informed me that all the crazy things that happen to me are not common. Apparently it is not normal to loose a shoe off the side of a cliff or have your own selection of young Belgian men for the evening. A girl I met here, Jo, made a comment that I better be keeping a journal.... because she wants to borrow it and pretend all the stories are hers.
And because I have been keeping a journal, I decided I would just type up the entries and start a blog! So here I go... traveling through Europe with my best friend, Brittany, and only a big suitcase and my parents' credit card to last me the next seven weeks! Who could ask for more?

P.S.- this way if you read the posts, you won't have to listen to all my stories when I get home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home