Annie's Adventures!

Monday, July 24, 2006

June 23
Today we went paraglyding off the Swiss Alps! It was the most freeing feeling. It was as if I was flying, really, and I felt absolutely limitless. It reminded me of this song from Wicked that goes, "And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!" What a perfect thought for my life right now. Yes, I am flying solo, but at least I'm flying, right? So many people wait around for their life to evolve into the picture-perfect one they have always dreamed of, but I don't want to spend my time waiting for something to happen, I want to fly away and experience everything I can in a whirlwind so that I will never look back thinking I wasted even a day.
When I was up over that glacier lake, looking at the mountains and forest and sky-blue water, I decided I want to enjoy every moment of my life as much as I enjoyed that moment. I never want to let this feeling of freedom, adventure and confidence fade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home