Annie's Adventures!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
July 23
La Costa Brava= beautiful.
Monjuic Fountain Show= beautiful
Getting pickpocked= really sucky
A pickpocket stole B's camara from my purse. It was a terrible end to an amazing weekend.
posted by Annie Marie @
7:39 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Annie's Adventures!
About Me
Name:
Annie Marie
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
July 18My Birthday: 1) Foodballs for dinner. Yes, ...
July 17It's my birthday... 21... hopefully it will...
July 16The fountain show is absolutely brilliant! ...
July 15Just got back from San Sabastian, and let m...
July 13Barcelona smells aweful. If you breath in t...
July 9Early this morning I did something I never t...
July 3Last night was so much fun! We went to a bar...
July 6Last night my purse got stolen. But the day ...
July 1I absolutely love it here in Barcelona. Last...
June 27So now here I am, lying on the soft, green ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home