Annie's Adventures!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

July 3
Last night was so much fun! We went to a bar calledd Chupitos where I met a group of people from Belgium.
It turns out one of the guys liked me, so they all started talking to me and trying to convince me to make the guy (Chris) my boyfriend for the night. Apparently he is a med school student/ aspiring novelist in his spare time. Impressive. (If it was true).
Well I turned my back for a second, and when I turned back around, all the guys in the group (there were about 8) were lined up about 20 feet in front of me. One of the girls explained that they were lining up for me, and I got to take my pick as to which one I wanted to make my boyfriend for the night! I had to eliminate them one by one, giving reasons for each elimination. I felt like I was on some television dating show!
But finally I eliminated all but Chris and they all took pictures of us as he kissed me on the cheek, and then they left us alone to walk down Las Ramblas holding hands- now I felt like i was in some cheezy chick-flick movie!
By this point the entire group I had come with had gone home so it was just me and the Belgians! And I had a really cute boyfriend for the evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home